HOW TO ORDER TEMPLATES: 3 STEP GUIDE
The following is a simple 3 step guide on how to order our template artwork and template products. We also have some new features to make choosing and saving your favourite items easier.
Favourites: Use this button to save, compare and share your favourite items.
Quick View: Use this feature to quickly browse item in the product galleries.
STEP 1: CHOOSE TEMPLATE ARTWORK
- Product Add-on – select this option if your template artwork will be used with an additional template product.
- Artwork Only – Select this option if you only require the template artwork design.
- Please provide all the details necessary to complete your design, such as times, dates, contact and venue details, along with any additional requirements. If you would prefer to upload a brief and or relevant images, you can do this once, order is complete and you’ve checked out.
Add to Cart!
STEP 3: CHECK OUT
- Create an account, sign in or checkout as a guest, at this point you’ll be asked to confirm your billing and shipping details.
Please submit your request at least 1 week before you need the design to go to print (printing turnaround times are shown under our price list tables). If you need a new design, please submit your request 2 weeks before the required print date.
PROOF & APPROVE
We will send you a proof of your artwork for you to approve or amend. Once you’re happy with the artwork, we will need you to give us your approval and confirm the artwork is ready for print. We will not be able to take responsibilty for any mistake not rectified at this point.
Please note: Late approvals may result in late deliveries and may inccur additional charges to maintain a schedule delivery date.
- Invoices must be paid in full before artwork can be printed or the final artwork released.
- Payments can be made via bank transfer and paypal.
- Credit & Debit card payments are accepted via paypal (you do not need a paypal account).
- If a order is canceled after the artwork has been started, their will still be a charge for any artwork carried out.